Getting to the School
The Emile Cohl School is located in the Part-Dieu district with direct access to Lyon’s public transport system.
How to get to the school
The Emile Cohl School is located in the 3rd district of Lyon, approximately 5 minutes on foot from the Part-Dieu train station.
Lyon’s public transport system offers many ways to get to the school :
- By train : French Rail (SNCF), Part-Dieu Train Station, take the ‘’Villette’’ exit
- By subway : Line B (Part-Dieu train station)
- By tramway : Lines T1, T3, T4
- By bus
- By bicycle : Velo’V (municipal bike rental station) on Sainte-Anne Square (just across from the school entrance). Personal bicycles may be parked in the school’s courtyard.
- By air : via Lyon Saint-Exupéry International Airport
For further information, consult the TCL (Transports en Commun Lyonnais) website, which has versions in English, Spanish, Italian and German.
Bicycle and Car Parks
- The school’s courtyard is equipped with two bike racks for students to park their personal bicycles
- There are two municipal car parks in the vicinity of the school : Villette Car Park & Part-Dieu Car Park. Parking personal vehicles in the school’s courtyard is strictly prohibited.