Ongoing training at the Emile Cohl School
The Emile Cohl School offers a variety of ongoing training via seminars or in short-term or long-term training programs.
Individual Entitlement to Training – DIF
Within the framework of ongoing training, the DIF (Individual Entitlement to Training) enables any salaried employee to have 150 hours of training annually, which is cumulative over a six-year period and capped at 120 hours. The DIF enables access to training and is designed to acquire knowledge or to perfect one’s skills. This training is carried out during working time and requires the employer’s consent. Emile Cohl’s seminars and evening art classes are eligible for the DIF. For instance, jobseekers, thanks to DIF’s transferability, may use their acquired training credits for a training seminar or they may undertake a VAE (qualifications based on work experience).
How can I benefit?
- Your company’s Human Resource Department
- your Job Center/Employment Agency advisor
- Aurélie Borel at the Emile Cohl School +33 (0) 4 72 12 12 52
Leave of Absence for Individual Training – CIF
Leave for Individual Training is available to any salaried employee, beneficiary of a permanent or fixed-term contract (regardless of the type or size of the firm) and who seeks to :
- re-train for a new job
- develop their existing skills
- enhance their professional experience
Eligibility terms for the CIF
- possess more than 24 months of professional experience, including 12 months of seniority in the firm.
- Request a leave of absence from your employer at least 120 days preceding a 6-month training period.
Length of the CIF
- One year for a full-time internship
- 1,200 hours for an intermittent or part-time internship
Contact the Fongecif or the OPACIF which to which your company pays its contributions